I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.” – Bob Riley
Unwavering sacrifices made by heroes who serve in our nation’s defense can result in hardships for them and their families. Long separations, frequent moves, holidays and celebrations spent apart, and uncertain futures put incalculable strain on active duty members, their spouses, and their children. Additionally, many service members return from deployments bearing physical, mental, and emotional scars that they and their loved ones must deal with the rest of their lives.
It is ironic that those who defend our way of life are sometimes prevented from achieving the American dream themselves. Military service should not prevent American families from thriving.
Your gift through a CFC charity can empower active duty service members and their families to live productive, successful lives, giving back to them as they give back to our country.Here’s how you can make an impact:
- $13 arranges a morale boosting event for deployed service members, such as a game night.
- $25 welcomes home a hero with flags and decorations.
- $29 connects service members abroad to their families with phone calls home.
- $200 pays the electric bill of a military family for one month.
Additional Cause Week Assets
- Weekly Cause Message PDF – Military Support
- Splash Screen – Military Support
- Dollar Statement – Military Support
- JPEG – Military Support
Go Green and make your pledge today Online
If you prefer to use a paper pledge form let me know and I will provide you with one.
Thank YOU for considering CFC as your pathway for giving back to a cause that you care about!