The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is a 58-year federal workplace giving tradition that has raised more than $8.3 billion for charitable organizations. It is one of the largest workplace giving campaigns in the world. The funds raised each fall through this campaign help neighbors in need around the corner, across the nation, and throughout the world.
During the campaign, federal employees can choose from a list of thousands of vetted charities to support. The CFC makes it easy to Show Some Love to the causes you care about. Whether you care about youth development, military families, housing and shelter, or animal welfare, the CFC has a charity for any cause you want to support.
Six Reasons to Give Through CFC
- The hard part is done. Thousands of charities are already vetted and approved for you to choose from.
- It's so convenient. You can pledge via payroll deduction and spread your gift out over the course of the year.
- You choose your favorites. You can even support multiple charities in one pledge.
- It's easy to renew. The secure online giving platform makes it easy to renew your gift each year.
- You can even volunteer. Don't limit your giving! Extend your impact by pledging volunteer hours.
- We can have a BIG impact. Together we have a collective impact, supporting thousands of charities that depend on our generosity.
For a history of the Combined Federal Campaign, please visit the OPM website.